(Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure page for more details.)
This blog is all about creative exploration. I just want to create.
So happy you’re joining me for this journey!
I am going to explore creation in many kinds of forms. Here are some of my ideas:
- desserts— my favorite category, hence #1. chocolate anything… meringues, fondant, and someday I want to attempt french macarons.
- yarn— crochet (kinda beginner status), knitting (very beginner here!), weaving (not since high school), I’ve always wanted to try knitting mohair yarn.
- clay— beads, figures, jewelry… and different types of clay!
- sewing— lots of options there… what to make…
- painting— watercolor, acrylic.. I’ve never tried oil painting! I kind of gave up painting when I started photography. Hard to work on something you’re not as good at– discouraging. But this is the whole point of this exploration, right?
- drawing— anyone love coloring pages? I’ve always wanted to publish a children’s book, and a coloring book.
- videos— I have some ideas about footage I would like to try to capture.
- music— I’ve always loved music and song. Maybe I’ll dust off the piano or try to learn more than 2 chords on the guitar.
- and of course photography… gotta have stellar pictures here and there, right?
I’m going to add to this list as ideas come. This is so exciting!
Do you have any suggestions? Do you have a project you want to work on together? Go leave a note on my IG feed or over on my blog.
Can’t wait to hear from you. <3